Tuesday, October 6, 2009

MY PARENTS COME TO VISIT- September 11 (Sippy Downs)

At 7:20AM I receive a phone call from the bus station that was sent to pick up my parents that they were being picked up soon and should be in Sippy Downs in about an hour and a half. I go back to sleep for a bit waking up with enough time for a shower. The minute I hop out of the shower I receive a phone call from the front desk notifying me that my parents have arrived and are at the front desk waiting. I throw on a dress and begin sprinting to meet them. I can’t even beginning to explain how good it was to see them and have them here with me in Australia. We headed back to my apartment where my dad looked around my apartment then headed for the bed. My mom on the other hand slept most of the flight and was ready to go explore. We walked around the Uni where she got to see her first kangaroo. As we walked through the campus, we ran into my tutor/ lecturer (kind of like a professor) and chatted. We got coffee and a couple local snacks from the brasserie for my mom to try. When we made our way back to my apartment, we found my dad was still sleeping. My dad finally woke up and they took showers and we made our way out to see a little more.








No comments:

Post a Comment